For over 80 years, The Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center has been offering quality programming and events to the residents and visitors of Seminole County. The variety of our programming brings audiences from all walks of life to our 585 seat venue in beautiful, historic, downtown Sanford, FL.
We are pleased to offer corporations the opportunity to enhance their presence in the community and offer their employees, clients, and customers a wide variety of benefits and services all while gaining exposure to a new, loyal and viable customer base.
Becoming a show sponsor will bring you the best that WDPAC has to offer, both in terms of branding and in connecting you with high-profile, high-quality events. Sponsors have the opportunity to receive significant visibility at both our historic downtown location at 201 S. Magnolia Ave and our website.
(Please note, these benefits vary with the level of sponsorship)
- Logo and/or Name Acknowledgement on marketing materials including, but not limited to, Season Brochures, posters, press materials, invitations, banners, advertising and other promotional pieces
- Public recognition at celebratory functions on signage and printed materials
- On-site vendor recognition
- Acknowledgement on all Show/Event advertising pieces
- Visibility on Theatre website homepage with link to corporate homepage
- Playbill/Program Recognition
- Acknowledgement in e-mail blasts and social media announcements
Entertaining and Special Events
- Employees will be able to purchase discount tickets for special performances
- Complimentary VIP opening night tickets
- Complimentary tickets to be used at various performances
- Reserved tickets for Seminole Repertory Company performances
- Opportunities for private entertainment events (Sponsor covers direct costs)